Kirk in the Hills Preschool
Rooted and Grounded in God’s Love for over 30 years
We believe that a child’s preschool experience is crucial in that this is where they develop their first feelings about themselves in relation to school, learning, and their peers. Children thrive in loving, nurturing environments where they feel safe and free to explore their world through hands-on activities that encourage growth in all areas of development: social/emotional, spiritual, cognitive, and physical.
Preschool Programs Offered at the Kirk:
• 2 ½-year-old class: 2 days a week
• 3-year-old class: 2 or 3 days a week
• 4-year-old class: 3, 4, or 5 days a week
• Jr. Kindergarten: 5 days a week
• Parent and Toddler class: Fall and Winter sessions
• Extended Days – Lunch and Learns offered to 4-year-old classes and Jr. Kindergarten
(Lunch and small group settings with enrichment learning activities)
Priority Registration for 2021–2022: November 1, 2020 – January 31, 2021
Priority registration is for currently enrolled families, formerly enrolled families, and Kirk members only.
Please contact the Kirk Preschool office at (248) 973-8017 or email Sandy Jewell at
Learn More about the Kirk Preschool