We believe that a child’s preschool experience is crucial in that this is where they develop their first feelings about themselves in relation to school, learning, and their peers. Children thrive in loving, nurturing environments where they feel safe and free to explore their world through hands-on activities that encourage growth in all areas of development: social/emotional, spiritual, cognitive, and physical.
• 2 ½-year-old class: 2 days a week
• 3-year-old class: 2 or 3 days a week
• 4-year-old class: 3, 4, or 5 days a week
• Jr. Kindergarten: 5 days a week
• Parent and Toddler class: Fall and Winter sessions
• Extended Days – Lunch and Learns offered to 4-year-old classes and Jr. Kindergarten
(Lunch and small group settings with enrichment learning activities)